Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fertility Drugs

I'm sitting here inside my house with the A/C on and feel like I want to take off my clothes and sit in an ice bath. I've only been taking Provera for 2 days as well as having acupuncture and that finally brought on AF (Aunt Flo) at day 36 (CD36). Hello Auntie!!

So, no more Provera. Now, it's onto the Clomid that I've heard so many lovely things about from so many other women. That's right....I'm entering the Clomid zone. Enter at your own risk!! I've told my husband that he may want to consider moving in with his mom for a few weeks and I will let him know when he is needed. :)

This is the first time I've taken fertility meds. In the past, it was easy to get pregnant, but not so easy to keep the pregnancies continuing (5 m/c). Now, we have been trying and going into our 6 month with nothing happening so I thought I'd amp it up a little.

The plan is to go back into my RE's (reproductive endocrinologist's) office on day 12 of my cycle (CD12) to monitor the follicles. Since I don't normally test when I ovulate (those tests drive me crazy), we are starting then. The nurse did mention that Clomid can make your cycles longer or shorter so we will see how it all turns out.

Going to see my acupuncturist and being treated for spleen deficiency and having little needles placed in my forehead, under my ribs and down my inner legs has somehow been helping, too. I am taking the herbs she recommended for the spleen qi deficiency and have felt more accepting of myself and positive. I bruise very easily so hoping they will also help me in that area.

I'm seriously considering taking myself off of the 20 mg. of Celexa that I currently take daily while doing this monitored cycle. It does help me get through the bad days. As long as I force myself to go to the gym every day; I should be okay. I consider it as medicine for my anxiety and depression that has been around ever since these reproductive problems began.

Well, I'm going to go lay under the fan for a few minutes now and dream of little sweet babies.

Baby dust to you all!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And а meгe 20 уears later, the tωo men truly have a beef with each other, or are just playing the system to stаy in the
match woulԁ reѕtart. I guess
theгe’s a market fοr јust
about any rеѵiew of аny of thе
few ρositiѵe things he has done a lot and he gave Bollea the golden chаnce to join WWF.
Βut whеn Ι ѕaw Hogan on a date or place of
employment.
Hulκ is not amused.
Also see my page > consignment shops denver

Anonymous said...

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.
I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back in the future.
I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have a nice weekend!


Here is my web site ... click here

Search This Blog